Thursday, December 31, 2015

White Silhouette Poppy Card

Well, using the leftovers from the previous card I posted about earlier, I made this card using the white silhouette portion I removed from the adhesive sheets. I just could not see wasting such a pretty design. I am entering this one as well in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge for this week.


The pattern paper is from the Gina K. Designs Poppy Prints paper pack. I also used Gina K. Designs Red Hot and White card stocks. With the addition of lots of layers, white pearls and a double loop bow I finished my simple card design. And, this card took me longer to make then the other one did in the last post. But I like how it turned out as well.

The Memory Box die used is Perky Poppy Style No. 98762. The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 8 set which is illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.

Well, that is all I got done today as far as card making. I hope you learned a little from the last two posts on how to make use of die cuts in a different fashion.

Thanks for all the lovely comments too!

Happy New Year and God bless!
Verna

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh isn't this beautiful....so delicate! Love it, Verna!

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty and delicate, Miss Verna! It's a beautiful card design. I hope your Christmas celebrations were extra special. I'm beginning to emerge from this last exacerbation, and hope to be visiting more regularly, soon! Happy New Year! hugs, de

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the white against the red -- looks awesome. Happy New Year!!

Kathy Krug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Krug said...

Love how you used your left overs on the red. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Verna

Peanut said...

That contrast is striking and oh so pretty, Verna!
x Asha

Unknown said...

I love, love and love it more!! So very pretty. :)

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...