Friday, December 4, 2015

More Ornaments

Today I made more ornaments so that when I am ready to write out my cards to my sisters they will be gifted an ornament or two to put on their tree. And, again! These are all kid safe as they won't break that easy as they are made of paper. We don't spend a lot of money on each other but instead try to make something instead. And, these mail really easy too.


I used star dream card stock and also metallic colored card stock to make them. They are made using dies from Memory Box.

Memory Box Dies used:
Globe Ornament Style No. 98927
Portia Ornament Style No. 98920

They are decorated on both sides of the inner globe ornament so that if they turn they will still show a pretty decorated side.

I am entering this into the Scrapy Land Challenge. The theme is Anything Goes.

Well, back to my kitchen table to clean up my crafty creative mess and then work on something for our evening meal. I guess one never knows what I will concoct up in my kitchen these days. LOL

Hope your weekend is great. I plan to try and get some cards ready to send out. Thanks for stopping by.

God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are lovely!

Unknown said...

Adorable.....what a great idea!

Lori Kobular said...

So many beautiful ornaments and what a nice surprise to find inside a Christmas card! Love them all!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #31!

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous, Miss Verna! XXOO

Lisa Babitz said...

These are beautiful and will look great on your sisters' trees! Easy to mail and easy to store after Christmas - perfect!

kittykat3308 said...

Your ornaments are beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a great idea.

Kathleen

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute ornaments! Yep, mailing will be easy, nice and flat :)

Donna Ellis said...

So glad you entered these in the challenge, Verna! I'm back with my DT hat: Thanks for joining us in the {Scrapy Land Challenge}! Hope to see your pretty projects again.
crafty hugs,
de

Judy Woodland said...

I love that you insert an ornament in your cards to your sisters. Great idea, I know they will love it. Your ornaments are gorgeous, I really like all the bright colors and shiny papers! Just beautiful!!

Peanut said...

Such delightful little ornaments, Verna.
x Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...