Thursday, December 17, 2015

In My Thoughts

I did another card that would work for many occasions depending on what sentiment you stamped inside. This time I used Kitchen Sink Stamps. And, this will be entered into the Mod Squad Blog Challenge too.


I had some left over pieces of card stock from other projects and used them to make this card. I went with the green and pink tones for this rose design. The stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps is called 3 Step Hearts and Roses LRGC 006. Don't you love the font on that sentiment? I know I sure am pleased with it.

Well, time to work on our evening meal. I am wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Mine will be extra busy I guess as I should not have played making this card but a girl has to have some fun, right?

Take care and God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Ha- it is so much fun isn't it, to be creative and play with new goodies. This card is beautiful and so is the winter scene one! We have no snow here yet in Wisconsin.

Olga Moore said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Verna! Love the rose stamp and your coloring. Simply beautiful!

Peanut said...

Simple yet oh so pretty! Gorgeous stamp.
x Asha

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Ina G said...

Absolutely gorgeous Verna. Love it.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. Colours are perfect. Makes me wish these stamps were a decent price for us here.

Donna Ellis said...

So gorgeous! Verna, such beautiful colors - lovely and vibrant colors, too! XXOO

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful colors on the rose and great CAS design. I need to dig that stamp out and use it.

Judy Woodland said...

Just beautiful, you have really mastered the Kitchen Sink stamping technique. I love your colors and the simplicity of this card. Very elegant. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad

Aileen said...

Wow wonderful card, love this rose stamp.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...