Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Just Stamp and Color

That was pretty much the way this card went together. I used my MISTI to stamp my images with Onyx Black Versafine ink onto the card stock and then when done I simply colored the image in with my Zig markers. The stamp set I used was Gina K. Designs Bold & Blooming set.


The card stock I used was some base cards already folded along with matching envelopes and lots of different colored yellow card stock. This was from a kit that I won in the last Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and was put out by The Cutting Cafe Shop. Not only did the kit include card stock and pattern and plain papers in it but almost everything one would need to make cards from CAS like I do to more elaborate types.

So after I had stamped and colored the design and added the sentiment I then die cut it with a Memory Box Cross Stitched Border Rectangle die. Next I added a black and white gingham ribbon instead of one of the many yellow ribbons in the yellow kit as I wanted more of a contrast. Now the panel was ready so I finished the card by placing it on the yellow card base.

This card will be entered into the Mix It Up Monday challenge-Be Flowerful and the Mod Squad Blog Challenge-Colorful Creations

Well, thanks for looking and for always leaving such wonderful comments. Have a fabulous day.

God bless,
Verna

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Gorgeously brilliant, and so cheerful, Verna! I love the golden hues, and the pretty Zig markers - I forget about mine, and haven't used them recently. Maybe I'll recall soon - lol - the memory isn't what she used to be! What a nice kit you won at the Cutting Cafe! Have a great evening! xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Verna! Love the stamped and coloured image, so striking against the yellow background. xx

Mia said...

It is a great card, Verna!

Macimbalo said...

Love your colorful creation! So bright and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Rosy Newlun said...

Brilliant coloring and placement of the image! Lovely card, Verna!

Barbara said...

Just so sunny and bright. A stunning card.

Donna Phelan said...

But so pretty! Love the bright sunshiny happy colors! This may have been a quick card, but it also has that WOW factor!

Joyce Erb said...

Looks great!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty with the yellow base

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...