Sunday, June 18, 2017

Reminder Of Cards For Little Hearts Drive

Just a reminder that soon the Cards for Little Hearts Drive will be held. For all the information about it please check HERE for the ins and outs of the drive. These handmade cards are given out by the staff at the Heart Center to patients while they are awaiting treatment or surgery. Hopefully, these cards will lift their spirits. Please be sure you read all the rules. And, there are lots of fantastic prizes to be given out too.


These are samples of some I have made so far for the drive. I worked ahead on them so as not to be pressured at the last minute to come up with some ideas. I searched for free digis and also used a few stamps I already had in my stash. And these are winter themed designs that are needed and stick to non-holiday winter sentiments.

On the side of my blog is a badge showing the dates and other information. But please go to the website to read all the rules. That is very important as these cards are given out from little tiny babies up to patients of 19 years of age.

Thanks and I hope you had a great Father's Day weekend. Hubby enjoyed his outing and was back to spend Sunday with me.

God bless,
Verna

7 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a cute set of Christmas/winter cards! If you like making them during the year you should check out Muse Christmas Visions and play along - would be great to see your cards in the gallery!
https://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2017/06/muse-christmas-visions.html

Joyce Erb said...

All your cards are perfect and gorgeous! Such a good cause too

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun little set of cards, Verna. The middle one is my favorite. Love the little snowman sledding down the hill! So cute!

Donna Ellis said...

Your beautiful cards will warm anyone's heart, Verna! Each one is pretty! I especially like the use of background and patterned papers. The images are darling! I haven't seen these images before! Excellent choices. Thanks for the inspiration! xx

Rosy Newlun said...

These are glorious, Verna! And the colors are so happy. What a great cause to donate to. The images have a bit of a vintage feel to them which I adore!

laurie said...

Awesome cards for a great cause!

Mia said...

Great cards, Verna!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...