Wednesday, May 8, 2019

#7: Cupcake Blooms

I used the free digi from Stamplorations called Cupcake Blooms which was illustrated by Shery Russ. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and then added a sentiment from the Stamplorations Trendy Spring Blooms stamp set which is also illustrated by Shery. This will be entered into the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


I die cut the focal panel and also another panel out with the Maker's Movement Stitched Rectangles Nested Essentials die set.

Thanks so much for the visits and for all the wonderful comments. I am having lots of fun with this hop but have to quit soon and put all the crafty items off the kitchen table so when my guests for the weekend arrive we can eat a meal. I want to squeeze in one more card if possible. I also need to bake cookies as our church is taking several dozen to a few nursing homes Sunday.

So until next time have a great time!
God bless,
Verna


23 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun, love that pretty image Verna!

Esther Asbury said...

Such lovely coloring and I love all the white...it really makes your image "pop!"

cebelica said...

This is really pretty. I like how you kept the card all white and without the embellishments. That really makes the image stand out. xx

Lori Kobular said...

Verna this is such an adorable coffee card! That cupcake looks really yummy!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is a lovely card, Verna. Love the layers and you've colored this fun digi beautifully.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely image and coloring. I love the flowers on this. I also really like that the matting is done in white, which lets the coffee image shine! I know what you mean about needing to take a break. I will need to clean up soon also.

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. You did a super job on this. Love the strawberry with the white chocolate on it. [Bunny]

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty, Verna. SO many sweet touches.

Greta said...

Beautiful image & love your coloring!

Lisa Babitz said...

You did a great job coloring this yummy image!

Billie A said...

Very pretty card.

New Creations said...

So pretty!

tonyamaries said...

So pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent use of this digi :)

laurie said...

Another cute card...love your coloring!

Suzanne H said...

I love this image. Your coloring is beautiful. You have made so many cards and expect company too. You're a marvel.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Topping off a cupcake with a strawberry with white chocolate...yum. And loving all the stitched panels. Would love you to join us at Double Trouble with some of your projects, check us out...our food/drink and spring is open until the 19th. Hope to see you there.

Dandi93 said...

So pretty Verna, love how you showcased your image using the layers of stitched rectangles.

Karenladd said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous and you colored it perfectly. That fancy strawberry has me drooling.

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty! You have amazed me with your coffee cards, Verna! We just got home today from a lake resort with our motor home. Catch up time! Enjoy your company this weekend!

VanessaB said...

mmm. delicious. beautiful coloring :)

Lisa said...

SO beautiful! Love this image and you've colored it beautifully... the layout is perfect to show it off!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...