Monday, January 20, 2020

Bella Valentine

Yesterday I made a Valentine using the Wild Rose Studios Bella with Flowers stamp set. I colored her in with my Bic alcohol ink markers and then I fussy cut her out. Next I took a white card base and added a pattern paper from the Wild Rose Studio Bella Paper Pack to the front. I distressed it a bit more around the edges and then onto that I placed a die cut heart from the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Hearts set on which I had stamped my sentiment which was from the Gina K. Designs Sketched Wreath Builders Stamp Set. The last thing I added was Bella to the card front and some gems.


I just love that image. It can be used for so many occasions and I wanted to have Bella on a Valentine card too. I love the way this turned out.

Well, so nice of you to visit and I am always enjoying your wonderful comments. Have a great day!

God bless,
Verna

15 comments:

Barbara said...

It is a work of art and I love ho you combined several stamps from different companies to make this sweet Valentine card. Bella is an adorable image. As you said, it can be used for many kinds of cards.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card, Verna! The image is so sweet and I love your colouring! I hope your neighbour is okay - I've been wondering how she's doing.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet little card. I adore that cute little elephant, and combining several different stamp sets works perfectly here. This card just makes me smile, I love everything about it!!

Lisa Babitz said...

So cute! You colored Bella and her Valentine's Day goodies beautifully, and I love the background paper!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That is the sweetest combination of stamps! Bella is just so precious!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable image and what a super cute image and design Verna x.

TK said...

Such a sweet image, Verna, and your coloring is fabulous!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Ella is - and I love how you have used her on this beautiful card Verna
Blessings
Maxine

Dandi93 said...

Such a sweet card Verna, Bella couldn't be any cuter

Leslie Miller said...

I have a couple of these Bellas and love them! They do make the cutest cards and your darling creation is good evidence of that. This makes my heart smile. What a cute Valentine!

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet card! Bella is so cute!

Carol L said...

This is simply adorable! I love the purple colors with the big red heart and that absolutely adorable elephant! Great valentine!

Diane said...

What an adorable card with little Bella, I have a special place in my heart for these little Ellies...so CUTE!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is he! Love the ellie

Lisa said...

So very sweet and lovely!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...