Friday, January 10, 2020

Snowy Pine Needles

This is my second post of the day. I used the Artsystamper pine cone and pine needles digi stamps and created a simple Christmas design with them. I also added some snow with the Marvy snow marker and when it is heated it puffs up. To finish the card I added a sentiment from Gina K. Designs and a border of red glitter paper before I placed it on a white card base.


A very simple design. To enhance the look of the pine needles and pine cone design I brushed on some blue ink around it.

I am entering this in the Artsy Stamper Challenge #7-Baby It's Cold Outside. Believe me when snow falls I consider it cold.

Thanks for checking in. I will be back shortly with another post for today. So keep tuned.

God bless,
Verna

15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! You're so good with these digi stamps, Verna. Getting a start on your Christmas cards is inspiring to all of us!

kiwimeskreations said...

this is gorgeous Verna - love that puffy pen work :)
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara said...

Just simply beautiful and a great start on Christmas cards for next year.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So classy!

Lisa Babitz said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving this one Verna! Your brushed blue is so nicely done too!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card! I love the look of snow that the snow marker gives. I use mine often. Love your design.

Carol L said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card and I love the tiny touches of snow added to the pines! Well done!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I do love snow capped pine cones! This is an awesome card

Lisa said...

Oh the added touch of the snow is perfect! So pretty!

Darlene said...

Oh Verna this is just GORGEOUS! I really like what you've done here and the added snow was the perfect finishing touch! GREAT job my friend! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Dandi93 said...

Love this Verna, the puffed snow looks amazing

Karen Dunbrook said...

how beautiful...love the snowy accents.
xx Karen

Beverly said...

Hi Verna!

Love what you have done with the free images from the Artsystamper Art Group! You make beautiful cards my friend. Hugs,
Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

Dawn S. said...

What a beautiful card! The pine boughs make such a great focal image, and I love the snow you added.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...