Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Made Pattern Paper

I made a set of cards for the Cards for Little Hearts Drive (information on my side bar) and made some pattern paper using stamps so that I could also enter this in the Mod Squad Challenge which calls for us to make our own pattern paper. I bought a few things on the last end of year sale that Gina K. Designs had and that included this stamp set. I hope you like my unicorn cards.


The background was made using the rainbow and sun images and then taking my brushes and adding some light blue ink around them so that it looked like a sky. For some reason the blue is not showing up that well but I think you can see a hint of it. I also added some Wink of Stella to the unicorn. The sentiment says Sparkle Like a Unicorn.

The stamp set I used is Unicorn Wishes by Gina K. Designs and the stitched heart dies are from Gina Marie Designs. I used my Bic and Sharpies to color the images.

My internet has been out of whack all day long. I get an email opened and then it goes off again. Hubby wanted me to place an order for truck parts for him and it took me over two hours to finally get it submitted. And now I am ready to post this and of course it is off again. Very frustrating to say the least. So if I am missing in action you know why. I hope your new year is off to a great start. At least I got some cards done.

Thanks for visiting and God bless,
Verna

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! Here are some of those little hearts cards! Verna, they're adorable! Cute sentiment and all the stamps. So sweet! Internet or any kind of computer problems are such a frustration. I feel for you.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely cards! Great design for your patterned paper. Hope your computer problems get resolved. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Brenda in IN said...

Those cards are so cute and will be so loved. When the computer goes out I am out of sorts until it is fixed. What a bummer and I hope it gets sorted out soon.

TK said...

Such whimsy for the kids, they'll sure to love them! Hope your 'net get better!

Lisa Babitz said...

These are so cute and colorful! Great handmade patterned paper.

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' cute. I love your little design here, very sweet. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Dawn S. said...

These are so sweet! I love the sparkly unicorn.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sweet rainbow card

Carol L said...

I love all the rainbows and cute unicorns on this set of cards! God bless you for making them all for the children :)

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...