Monday, January 6, 2020

Heart Panda for Little Hearts

Quite some time ago this little Heart Panda was illustrated and offered by Christina Hor for us to use in our cards for the Cards for Little Hearts drive and I had never used it. So when going through my digital images I saw this design and thought I should use it as it is so cute and adorable.  I also discovered the wonderful sentiment that Donna Ellis created so I combined the two of them together. I then added them to some red and white polka dotted card stock after coloring the designs in with my Bic markers.


I die cut the focal design out with a die from Gina K. Designs. I thought the curvy design of that die made them look really special. One thing about making cards for the kids is that we leave the insides blank and don't have to include any envelopes. So that helps to make the production go a lot faster.

I am getting company later today and they will be here until Friday so no doubt I might not get a lot of card making done. But I do have a few more to show you for the kids so I will try to get them posted this week. I hope your week is off to a great start. Until next time, take care!

God bless,
Verna

15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I love Christina's little panda and the darling sentiment, too! Christina's designs are always so sweet, and the dotted background on your cards makes this little guy extra cute! (thanks for the recognition on the sentiment!) hugs, de

Patti said...

Polka dots and Pandas! What could be cuter!! : ) Sweet cards friend. Have fun with your guests.

Mac Mable said...

The perfect sentiment for the super cute panda and love the vibrancy of the polka dot and red x. Enjoy your company x.

Liz said...

The little panda is SO cute, Verna. Looks great teamed with the red and white. xx

Barbara said...

Polka Dots and Pand bears a perfect combination. So much fun and you're a very giving card maker.

Patti J said...

What a sweet card, Verna! Or cardS! Love them! ❤️ That sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing, and hope you enjoy your company!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So cute and goes perfectly with the card drive heart theme! Enjoy your company!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Verna, and Happy New Year! Your panda cards are adorable and will be so appreciated by the children! This is a great cause!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love, love the adorable panda! The children are so gonna love these cards!

Leslie Miller said...

You've been very productive for this cause, Verna! I love seeing your cards. This is adorable with the heart panda and the most perfect sentiment. I really really love the polka dots, too!

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet card! The children are going to love the cute panda and sentiment.

TK said...

They will love these sweet bears, and you are truly a blessing to all the kids!

Diane said...

Darling little panda and he sits so well with all the red...more CUTE~CUTE cards...have fun with your company!!

Lisa Babitz said...

I love the red and white polka dots behind this darling image, and the sentiment is perfect for this card drive!

Lisa said...

Just love these pandas with their big hearts.. perfect for the kids! Wow you've really made a lot of cards!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...