Thursday, April 29, 2021

Daisies For Mom

 My Mom is no longer living but I do make cards for my daughters and daughter-in-law so this was one I made using all of Gina K. Designs stamps and supplies. 



I stamped the open line daisies in  yellow and then colored them in with some Sharpie pens. The daisies and sentiment are from the Gina K. Designs Daisy Delight stamp set. The background was done using the Gina K. Designs Petite Flourish stamp. I also used Gina K. Designs large and small rectangle dies. Inks used were Gina K. Designs Sea Glass, Wild Dandelion and Tranquil Teal. The cardstock also was from Gina K. Designs and the colors used were White and Tranquil Teal.

I hope all of you are having a good week. Hard to believe it is close to ending another one too. Time seems to fly by so fast. Take care everyone.

God bless, Verna


15 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Lovely!!

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Verna. Love the background flourish in such a lovely soft blue. Your daisies are gorgeous.

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card and so gentle and feminine Verna x.

Diane said...

Very beautiful card, I am sure it will be appreciated and enjoyed by the recipient!

Bunny said...

Oh, it's really pretty. Love those flowers. [Bunny]

Bonnie said...

What a way to celebrate the Day for Mothers and remembering tomorrow is May Day.

Lisa Babitz said...

Such a pretty card! Love your no line coloring and that gorgeous background you created. Nice color combination as well.

Brenda in IN said...

Those daisies are so pretty and cheerful. This is a great card and the background is lovely too.

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with those framed flowers! Love the color combo too!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Verna. Gorgeous colours. xx

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is lovely, Verna. Your soft, delicate background is a perfect back drop for those gorgeous daisies. Beautiful card!

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the aqua and yellow -- they sit perfectly together

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks really pretty with the color combo you chose

Rushd Lady said...

I really like this one too! Really cute! Hope you are well.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...