Sunday, April 18, 2021

No. 2 Card Front Christmas Design

As soon as I saw this darling snowman design in the Card Front Set 2 from Stamplorations I thought of the verse I placed on it. It is a verse from the Gina K. Designs Holly Jolly stamp set. I love this card design. I added the card front to some Gina K. Designs Red Hot card stock and also used Red Hot ink to stamp the sentiment.



Thanks for the visits. I will enjoy viewing your blog posts too as long as I can. I am so upset with Blogger and their changes. I don't like change and I have no idea how I will be able to view your posts when the new system takes place. It was bad enough when they changed the format earlier this year. I hate to give up blogging! But if it gets too difficult I just might do that.

 Take care and have a great day!

God bless, Verna

11 comments:

Patti J said...

It’s unbelievable that these are card fronts! So pretty! Another gorgeous creation, sweet Verna! Beautifully done!

Ina G said...

Love it Verna. Those card fronts are awesome. Super sentiment! Just perfect...

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous card as always so creative x

Carol L said...

That's the perfect sentiment to go along with that adorable image! So cute! I hear you on the blogging changes. Brace yourself, I got a notice that a new version of windows is going to be coming in May. I'm on the fence with blogging now too, I'm just having too much difficulty keeping up with all the changes forced on us.

Lisa Babitz said...

Another gorgeous holiday card design. The red greeting you added and the red base complement the card front images beautifully.

Mac Mable said...

These card fronts are really pretty Verna and the font on the stamped sentiment is fabulous x.

TK said...

Ohhhh - your sentiment is perfect for that gorgeous card front! This is so pretty, Verna!
As for blogger, we're all in a tizzy to find what works, and hopefully we will be able to adapt, I would just hate to lose people over these things but I can definitely relate to the frustrationf!

Diane said...

Another beauty and a perfect sentiment for it! Love how easy these are but yet how awesome they are as well!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Verna, this is absolutely gorgeous! This set is going onto my wish list at STAMPlorations right now! What a quick and beautiful card! Yes, I am not liking Blogger either. Why can't they leave well-enough alone?

Greta said...

Super cute! Guess I'm behind as I didn't know blogger was changing something else. Blogging is quite a struggle for me these days, so I'll just use IG & Flickr if it gets too difficult.

Vicki Dutcher said...

These card fronts are amazing. Perfect with the sentiment too

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...