Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wild Flowers

Yesterday and today I worked on making a few cards and this is one I made using Jan's Digital Wild Flowers stamp set. I used the already colored images and arranged them on my program using the corner design and the vase of flowers. The sentiment is also from the set. I am entering this in the Jan's Digitals April Challenge-Anything Goes.



I thought those pretty flowers were so pretty and I paired it with card stock that I thought  would make the flowers be the highlight of the card. I also added some Altenew enamel drops to the card. 

I hope all had a wonderful Easter. I know we did with two of our families joining us. Also we have been getting rain. Two inches over the night hours and it is still raining. We really needed the moisture too! So praise the Lord for his abundance grace and care for us! See you again soon!

God bless, Verna

9 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Glorious color and design, Verna! The purple makes my heart smile! I'm so glad you can use your die cutting machine again. I know you won't overdo it. Please tell Arlin aloha from us - Bruce is right here next to me enjoying your cards :*

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Verna - love how you have used the flowers and let them take center stage.
Great to hear you had a blessed Easter and now are rejoicing in the rain
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and pretty card Verna x. Always great to catch up with family x.

Sandra H said...

Such a wonderful and elegant card gorgeous flowers and layout x

Barbara said...

I love the delicate look of these flowers on this card. It is impressive and so easy on the eye.

Lisa Babitz said...

Beautiful! Love how you arranged your images.

Carol L said...

These flowers are so delicate and pretty, and I love the little vase of them in the center! Good to see you back at cardmaking again ;)

Jan Mahew said...

Verna, Love your fresh spring creation!! Thank you for featuring "Wild Flower Blossoms" and sharing your lovely floral with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. You always put a smile on my face. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your beautiful card and the wonderful blooms! Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...