Thursday, August 12, 2021

Christmas Deer Scene

Todays card features elements that were included in the Stamplorations Christmas Ephemera #1 Kit. It had a stencil, ATC type cards, die cut designs, stickers, stamps and more. So I used a few of the items from the kit to create this scene. The only thing not from Stamplorations is the Washi tape along the edges.



I've been busy with freezing veggies and other things as well as getting a doctor's appointment in. At the end of August I am to have a colonoscopy so I had to get a pre-physical for that which I guess I passed okay. I am not exactly excited about the prospect but I guess somehow I will get through it.

I hope all of you are doing well and having a great week which is almost up again. Time goes by so fast. Thanks for the visits and lovely comments.

God bless, Verna


15 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is adorable!! Made me smile!! Have a great weekend!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l just adore your image great trees too x

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun and contemporary style and a wonderful Christmas card from the kit Verna...love the addition of the washi tape too x.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Verna - love how you have used the elements in the kit.
All the best with the colonoscopy - something I would not look forward to either!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara said...

Such an adorable card with that cute reindeer. You have a great start on your Christmas cards. The prep for the colonoscopy is the worse part, after that, it is easy.

Carol L said...

You put that kit to good use on this sweet little card! Great use of washi tape too!, Take care!

Diane said...

Adorably cute, that little deer is precious!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I just love his little scarf!! Such a cute scene, Verna. The stenciled trees are wonderful.

Brenda in IN said...

A sweet scene and that sentiment is so true. During the Christmas season you can feel the difference in the air. People are so happy and friendly (unless, of course, you pick up the last of an item they wanted for their Christmas list)! That is gorgeous washi tape along the sides. You are not alone - I love having a colonoscopy said no one ever!

Leslie Miller said...

So super cute, Verna! This is a busy time for busy people. The prep is the worst part of a colonoscopy. I've had two and do not look forward to the next one.

Bunny said...

Cute card and I like that washi tape.

Glad you went for a physical and a colonoscopy is not that bad of a procedure. Hopefully you'll have zero polyps and you'll be good for another 10 years. [Bunny]

Maria said...

What a sweet Christmas card!! Love the trees and adorable reindeer!! I hope all goes well with your colonoscopy! My second colonoscopy went better than the first one with the prep. Maybe one day they will invent something better. One can only hope! Take care and have a great weekend!

laurie said...

Oh my this is adorable Verna!

TK said...

This sweet card just makes me giggle -- so cute and fun, Verna.

Prayers for peace and health!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute
xx Karen

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...