Monday, August 2, 2021

Merry & Bright

Today I am showing you the last card front that I used for six more Christmas cards. These are the card fronts from Stamplorations. They sure have been handy for quick and beautiful cards. And again I added a sentiment from Penny Black.



I have always loved poinsettias so this was indeed a design I was thrilled to have in the set of card fronts. And, that sentiment seemed to fit perfectly in that corner.

And I almost forgot to tell you that I have two cards published in the Fall issue of RubberStampMadness. I knew one was going to be in it but was really surpised when I saw another of my cards included. They are using die cuts and are featured in an article on Page 36 in case you have an issue.

Not much going on today as it is a day off from the garden and so hubby and his cousin went fishing again. Last time they did not catch anything so I hope today they have better luck. At least they are in the boat enjoying a ride at any rate. Hahaa!

I have a roast in the oven and it sure smells yummy! Now it is rest time. Take care and thanks for the lovely comments.

God bless, Verna

15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful card Verna and those card fronts are fabulous x. Many Congratulations on being published x.

Sandra H said...

I love poinsettias too and your card is just gorgeous x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have made the most of this card front, and the sentiment style and placing is stunning. Do hope the fishermen were successful :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful card and the sentiment is just right for it. Conngrats on getting published. That's awesome.

Carol L said...

This card front really made a beautiful Christmas card! I hope your roast was delicious and you enjoyed a relaxing day :)

Barbara said...

This is lovely and you are getting so many Christmas cards done.

Unknown said...

I have been enjoying your cards so much, Verna! I am sorry I do not comment. I know you love getting comments! But I am too lazy. Today I had to, to congratulate you on getting published - AGAIN! That is so fabulous! Good job! I love getting the emails (nearly every day!) with your cards and blog. Have a great day!

Vicki Dutcher said...

These card fronts make stunning cards this is a gorgeous one

Maria said...

Another beautiful card front!! Love the pretty poinsettia!! Huge congrats on your publications, how fun!!

Bunny said...

Beautiful card.

Congratulations on being published. How exciting. [Bunny]

Dawn S. said...

Another beautiful card! Congratulations on being published!

TK said...

Beautiful card, Verna, and yes poinsettias sure to make perfect cards. Also congratulations on the magazine publication! Wow what a treat, I only wish I had a copy to see.

Inkyfingers said...

I love this elegant and festive design, Verna and the font on the sentiment is so striking!
Congratulations on getting published too!
Take care.
Hugs
Cartol x

laurie said...

Beautiful! I just love poinsettias too. Congrats on your cards being published too..how exciting!!!

Ina G said...

Love those card front as you know Verna. Another beautiful card.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...