Monday, November 2, 2015

Leafy Thanksgiving

I was still short of a couple Thanksgiving cards for my shut-ins list so I decided to join in the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog challenge again for this week.  The theme is Give Thanks.



Previously I had die cut a whole bunch of Autumn leaves with a Cheery Lynn die so I used them on my card design. Some of the leaves were sponged on with some red colors too!

The decor at the top of the card is another die called Allison's Ribbons and I used two of the strips from the die and layered them to make one ribbon across the top.

Also used were Cheery Lynn Designs dies for the ovals which showcase the sentiment which is from Gina K. Designs. I added some copper nail head gems around the sentiment and to finish off the card I also added some red rhinestones on the upper area.

Cheery Lynn Dies used:
Small Leaves #1 D133
Oval-Classic XM-7
Oval-Inverted Scallop XM-9
Allison's Ribbons B335

Thanks for stopping in and I just want you to know I love all your comments too!

God bless,
Verna

7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful! Lovely autumn colors and leaves, Verna!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Fall creation, loving those leaves!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun with all those leaves!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful autumn card Verna. I see you love the leaf dies too. Great minds think alike! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

evafromca said...

I just love all the pretty leaves you spread all over your card in such a beautiful way! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us in this week's challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Peanut said...

Simple card, but the warm rich colours make it extra special. Well done, Verna.
hugs Asha

Corina said...

Great card! I just used my leaf dies on my newest card too! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs. Live, Laugh & Create!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...