Monday, September 12, 2016

So Thankful

A special card for all of you who were so kind with sending cards and uplifting messages when I was recovering from surgery. I would love to send a card to each and everyone of you, but since I can't do that I will just show this one which expresses my feelings for your wonderful friendship.


I used some of the new dies I got from My Favorite Things Die-Namics line and a pumpkin image and sentiment from the Gina K. Designs Harvest of Wishes set. I purchased this set just recently but it had been released quite some time before that. Now I wonder why it took me so long to acquire it as I love all of the images in that set.


The Die-Namics dies used are:
MFT-948 Single Stitch Line Circle Frames
MFT Stepped Up Chevron (I got free with $60 plus order)


I hope the close up photos will let you see the wonderful design of these dies and I tell you they cut like a charm. I am so very happy with them. I also added off white pearls from Eyelet Outlet in each of the upper corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Scrapy Land {Challenge #49} Anything Goes
Mod Squad Blog Challenge-Color Inspiration-Fall Colors

Once again I thank all of you for being there for me when I was recovering from surgery. Your friendship means so much to me. God bless all of you.

Hugs,
Verna

11 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh, yes - you really got the hang of cutting out this border with the chevron die. I saw this on STV and had to jump on over to see up close and personal like. Love the colors you chose and that pumpkin - brilliant work! Sketchy pumpkin and leaves are beautiful!

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful card. I hope that you are feeling better and better with each passing day

Kathleen

Judy Woodland said...

This is just an awesome thank you card. We all just LOVE it!! I am so partial to that GKD pumpkin stamp and use it often. You have colored it beautifully, thanks for the great inspiration. I also love how you are using that new border die...so versatile. Well done, and so glad you have recovered from your surgery...good to hear!!!

Patti said...

You are MOST welcome friend!! This card is a treasure as you are!!

You are putting that chevron die to GREAT use! Verna!! You make me wanna go buy it! It is the perfect accent to your card today. Your pumpkin is perfectly colored too!

Praising god with your for your continued recovery : )

Patti

Kathy Krug said...

Love that pumpkin and it is beautifully colored. The stepped chevrons are perfect for this fun thank you card. Glad you recovered from your surgery.

Unknown said...

I love this card Verna!! Nice job with your coloring and your chevron!! I hope you are getting better! :)

Leslie said...

You've been a busy lady! Love, love, love these chevrons! Thanks for sharing another one of your beautiful creations with us in the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's "Color Inspiration - Fall Colors" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, MSCB Challenge Hostess
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT
Creatalicious Challenges DT
Let's Craft and Create DT
Mod Squad Challenge Hostess

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful, Verna! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the fall theme, and I love that chevron die in the various colours!

Lisa Babitz said...

You did a great job coloring the pumpkin, and I love all the colors you used! Great fall card!!

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! That die cut border is absolutely amazing, Verna, ESPECIALLY the way you have carefully lined each color up so beautifully. It's a wonderful Thanksgiving theme card! hugs, de

Unknown said...

LOVE that pumpkin stamp, it's just the most perfect one ever!!! The rick rack in those colors looks awesome, this is a beautiful design!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...