Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick note and a card for all my blogging friends to wish you a most wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. And, this card is one I made from the leftovers laying on my desk.


So sorry it is a bit blurred. But with a houseful of company time is limited to work on things but I just had to remember all of you. I used the holly die from Heartfelt Creations, the poinsettia from Cheery Lynn Designs and the sentiment from Gina K. Designs which was stamped with Kraft dye ink. And, I finished it by adding some enamel dots from Stampin' Up!

God bless and happy holidays to all,
Verna

9 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Lovely card Verna! Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend!

Barbara said...

Bless you Verna and enjoy your house full! Merry Christmas!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful Verna! Merry Christmas and enjoy the family!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is lovely! Happy Holidays! I hope you are enjoying the festivities with your beautiful family!

Judy Woodland said...

Happy, happy Christmas to you and yours. I love your card!!!! Enjoy all the merriment, and all the best to you in the new year, dear friend!!!

Unknown said...

Hope your Holiday was fabulous! Beautiful card, I love that Holly!

laurie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! beautiful card!

maria f. said...

Such a pretty Christmas card - hope your day was joyful. And a happy 2017!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Late commenting as not on here but hope you all had a wonderful season.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...