Friday, December 9, 2016

Winter Coffee Anniversary

Today I am featuring a card I made for my daughter and her husband's first wedding anniversary which was at the end of November. I hope you like the design.


I am entering this card into the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2016 and I have posted the information about it on the side bar. I hope you can join the fun too.

This card uses the coffee mug image and a sentiment from the Gina K. Designs line of products. I also used a doily die from Cheery Lynn Designs called Nesting Doill-Circles #1 on which I had stamped the mugs and sentiment. I also sponged some ink around the edges of the doilly. Once this was done I used Versamark to cover the circle panel and added some sparkly clear embossing powder which I heat set. I placed these on a base card of white card stock and then I added some snowflakes which are from CAS-UAL Fridays Fri-Dies line called Funky Snowflakes. These snowflakes were die cut from some glitter paper which I had in my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great day. We are nice and warm inside but outside it was below zero. Brrrrr! Stay warm wherever you are.

God bless,
Verna

26 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Beautifully sparkly anniversary for your daughter, Verna! Nice and warm and snuggly, just like a good marriage! Lovely purple monochromatic flavor, too! Many more happy years to your daughter and her hubby! hugs, de

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Helen Gullett said...

What a sweet and fabulous card for anniversary. Love it!

Becca Cruger said...

Sparkly and shimmery and oh-so-pretty!

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Ann said...

Beautiful card, love all the sparkle.

Ceal said...

Gorgeous, love the blue!

~amy~ said...

beautiful! Love the blue and Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law!

Judy Woodland said...

I wondered if you guys were getting that sub-zero weather. Have been seeing it on the Weather Channel. This is such a pretty and adorable card. LOVE the monochrome look. Well done!!!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Stunning use of the color blue, elegant and not overpowering. Congrats to your daughter and son in law on their anniversary

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Jerrie said...

What a clever design and I love the shades of blue!

Joyce Erb said...

So sparkly and pretty

Becca Yahrling said...

A stunning winter card - love!!

Hetty said...

Such a beautiful card. love blue and white.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful winter card!

Helen F. said...

Verna, this is a lovely Anniversary card!

Lisa said...

So very beautiful and love all of the sparkle!

Unknown said...

Loving all of that sparkle and glitz!

MariLynn said...

What a sparkly festive card. Great job.

MariLynn said...

My computer froze up as I was commenting the first time so if this duplicates you will know why. I love the sparkle and glamour of your card. So festive.

Christi Flores said...

How pretty! Love the shimmer!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and sparkly! Love the blue.

Tracie Pond said...

Gorgeous blue!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautifully shimmery coffee card!

D.Ann C said...

Lovely! The dust of blue on the die cut is perfect!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...