Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Starbucks Tag

One of the gifts I am giving this year includes an assortment of Starbucks Instant Lattes and so when I heard about this Starbucks Cup Printables which are available at lovelyplanner.com I decided to get a set of them so I could make a tag for my gift. These are able to be downloaded and printed with your computer. I am going to add this tag to the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop as well since it fits the theme. There is a badge on my side bar which has the dates so you still have time to submit a winter themed project using designs of tea, coffee or hot cocoa.


I had some scraps so I cut a tag and then put some green gingham paper on it. Then I took the sentiment from the digital freebie which was available from Verve Stamps and fussy cut it and layered it onto some red and fussy cut around that as well before placing it on my tag. I used some ribbon from  Really Reasonable Ribbon and put a strip along the bottom and also at the top. After that I added the Starbucks cup. The last thing as an adornment for my tag was to add some red rhinestones.

Well, I keep saying this is my last coffee themed project and this time I REALLY mean it. I found out that I still have some room in my freezer so I will start baking some goodies for the holidays. I am sure with up to 15 people in the house at one time we will have no problem getting rid of them. Mainly a few cookies and that is about all I will do. Then I will do a little more cleaning as well. The upstairs beds are all done and made with fresh linen so I have to do some refreshing in the downstairs area. And, I need to get a haircut before the holidays. LOL I am looking like a shaggy dog.

Well, thanks so much for stopping and for sharing your comments. I will try to pop in later to wish all a Merry Christmas. In the meantime, take care and have good days.

God bless,
Verna

33 comments:

Ceal said...

Fabulous tag!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Haha, I've been seeing the Starbucks red cup on some cards and I thought those were cut from real cups... The download makes the process easier! Lovely tag and it goes perfectly with your instant lattes! Merry Christmas!

Leigh Penner said...

So fun!

Arianna Barbara said...

Fabulous tag!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

How fun and totally perfect for the gifts. Very creative Verna!

~amy~ said...

Super fun tag Verna! I love that printable teamed up with the houndstooth and plaid!

Shelly said...

Super sweet tag!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute - interesting that you can download those images. LOVE this tag, especially the plaid ribbon!! It's a perfect final touch!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I really hope this is not the last coffee themed project! I have loved all of yours so far they give me so much inspiration, but if you have lots of baked goodies you need to share just send em my way!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love the tag and the cute snowman in the cup, Verna. Love the ribbon and how you used the sentiments.

Donna Ellis said...

Gosh! It looks like fabric, and parts of it remind me of the 60s! Fantastic tag, Verna! Hugs, de

Helen F. said...

Love the mix of patterns and colors on your tag, Verna!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute tag!

Ann said...

Hope you get your cookies and cleaning done. Love your little tag with the fun ribbon. Merry Christmas and it was fun seeing you hopping around, and thanks for all the lovely comments you left on my blog.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the B&W check with the plaid; great card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Isn't that sheet of cups fabulous!! I loved finding those. Cute card - You have fun preparing for your holiday - If I don't get back Merry Christmas!

laurie said...

What a cute tag and a fun idea!Love the plaid ribbon!

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh this is so neat, I think that is just fun that someone made printable cups too, thanks for sharing that :) and thanks for the earlier visit too.
~Stacy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, I love that starbucks cup!

Teri said...

Love the Starbucks!

Claire said...

What a great tag - I love how you've used the Starbuck logo on it!

Becca Cruger said...

I'm such a big fan of plaid and I love the way you've combined two plaid prints so effortlessly!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Verna. A keeper afterwards to use as a bookmark would be my thoughts.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun tag. Love the scattered bling.

Unknown said...

Tags, coffee and JOY, some of my favorites! Love your tag....I have that same festive ribbon! Merry Merry!

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Hetty said...

Lovely tag.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful tag! I love how you framed out the sentiment!

D.Ann C said...

What a lovely cup on your pretty tag!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Verna! Your coffee tag is so cute! I like the plaid ribbon! The nearest Starbucks is about 2 hrs away from here!

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Love your mix of papers!

Greta said...

What a great idea! Boy will these be appreciated!

Helen Gullett said...

That is a joyful tag! LOVE it!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...