Monday, December 12, 2016

Pine Cone Tag

Today I found a tag that was cut from the Stamplorations Cutplorations Luggage Tag die set so I decided to make it into a tag that could be used for a package. I chose to use images from the Gina K. Designs Festive Foliage set and used my MISTI to try and get a better impression. I think I should have done one more stamping of the one set of pine cones but it is not too bad looking. I used my Distress Markers and did a direct to stamp coloring. With repeated stampings I got it to look fairly nice.


Well, not sure if I will be doing much more artwork until after Christmas. I will see what happens unless some of the grandchildren want to do some. But I am thinking they will just be having fun playing together and no doubt sliding. I also heard the grandsons from Japan have home work assignments to do so that will take up some of their time as well.

I will try to pop in now and then if possible. But if not, you have great days! And thanks so much for being my blogging friends and for all the wonderful comments.

God bless,
Verna

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful Verna! The image looks very realistic and the pop of red is just perfect! Enjoy your family, your're going to have so much fun! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Oh isn't that pretty! I love the pine cones and the greenery especially on a tag! My favorite!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a pretty tag....I'm so partial to kraft and that image is perfect for the rustic quality of that card stock. You have a merry Christmas and enjoy your family!!! Hugs!!

Donna Ellis said...

There's that beautiful stamp set again! It looks amazing on your Kraft colored cardstock, Verna! Wonderful tag! XXOO

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag Verna, and again would use as a bookmark after just to keep it. :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are such gorgeous stamps, Verna! I love stamps like this where you can you stamp a gorgeous design and not have to worry about colouring! Your tag is beautiful! Very impressed with these stamps and I will be adding them to my wish list!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...