Friday, December 9, 2016

Peppermint Latte Christmas

When I saw this cute die set from Cottage Cutz I knew I needed it to make fun Christmas cards and use it for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2016 which is going on right now. Check the side bar for the dates of the hop. Hopefully, you can join in as well. You must use a coffee, tea or hot chocolate design along with a winter theme to enter.


 I die cut the cup, cup label, snowflake, whipped cream and candy cane from white card stock and colored them with Bic Mark-It pens. I sponged a little on the whipped cream though with light blue dye ink. The pattern paper is from Stampin' Up! as is the ribbon. The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design. My card base is a duplex red and white card stock.


I also added some of the pattern paper design inside the card too. I wanted to make more with this set but time is running out for me so now I am going to concentrate on other things before the Christmas holiday arrives.

Thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments. Have a great day!

God bless,
Verna

25 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

This is adorable !

Barbara said...

This card reminds me of those peppermint candies that we see all year long. I got your
Chritmas card this week. Thanks so much, love how the tree is off to the side.

~amy~ said...

Verna, this is wonderful! The peppermint candy paper is perfect.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I and drooling right now looking at all that mint-y goodness. I LOVE this card, great design!!

Shelly said...

So fun and cute!

Ceal said...

Super cute, love that paper.

Jerrie said...

Whenever I see peppermints I giggle! I made some peppermint truffles, added to much extract and when Ricky ate one he shuttered and said they taste like Listerine balls! Your card made me giggle!!

Ann said...

Love your card and such a fun background with the peppermints. (Please don't respond to this comment, I don't like them filling up my in box. Thank you.)

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Stamped Impressions said...

Love your card and peppermint background!

Helen F. said...

Oh so festive!

Teri said...

So fun and festive.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love that paper and great design!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful Xmas card!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card! Merry Christmas!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

OhMyJingleStix!!! I love love love your card, the layout, the stamping, the die cutting all on point. Thank you for the inspiration.

Hetty said...

What a deliciously looking card!

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, this is so sweet, love all the peppermints - soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Another yummy card! (I don't know how I have missed them all???)

MariLynn said...

Very pretty card. I just love peppermint. I love how you have the strip decorating the inside of your card. I am so bad about decorating the insides.

Christi Flores said...

So cute!! I am in LOVE with that dp!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty card and that peppermint cane and the patterned paper are perfect!

Unknown said...

Love the peppermint paper, as they are a favourite here anywys. :) Makes the card pop.

D.Ann C said...

Those peppermints are mesmerizing!!

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh, Verna how LOVELY! These peppermints! Your card design is just dazzling! I hope you win again!!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...