Monday, February 1, 2016

Hook, Line & Sinker!

I am once again working with the ice fishing theme and this time I used both the photo and the stamp image to create a card design.


No matter how hard I try I can never get the right colors for the stamp as they compare to the photo. So for this design I thought I would just make a black inked image background and let the actual photo take the limelight!

Again the ice fisherman is from Sutter Stamps and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things! I also used more of the die cut hearts that fell out of previous die cut images for my embellishment.

Thanks for looking! And, now and then using photos you have really make nice cards too!

God bless,
Verna

7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Perfect! Brings out the dark shadow of his parka! Fabulous creation! Brrrr that looks cold, Verna! Hugs, de

Becky said...

Awww, this is fabulous, love the sentiment too. :)

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful way to have the photo become more special Verna. Like what you did with it.

Peanut said...

WOW! Now that is a very special photo. Thanks for sharing, Verna.
x Asha

Carolyn said...

Verna, I have enjoyed viewing your masculine cards.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this one. Great use of that stamp. I wish I had a stamp of my hubs...maybe fly fishing, that's his sport. And I agree, using a photo on a card can sometimes be the perfect focal.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...