Wednesday, July 5, 2017

More Cards for Little Hearts

I thought I would share the last cards I made for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive-2017  Winter/Holiday Wishes cards. These cards are for the Heart Center Staff to give to children who have congenital heart disease. The purpose is to try and build them up and lift their spirits. Please check out the link above to read all the guidelines. The drive runs from July 1st to August 25th.


If you decide to make cards have them sent as soon as you can. And all who send cards are in the running for some wonderful prizes as well, but the greatest reward is knowing that perhaps you helped brightened the day of some child.

I am packing mine  up and will be sending them off this week. But there is still time for you to make some. Even one card made could help a child have a better day.

Thanks for stopping in and for the wonderful comments.

God bless,
Verna

4 comments:

Liz said...

Two sweet cards, Verna, they're sure to put a smile on the face of any child. xx

Ina G said...

Both are such lovely sweet cards Verna. I am sure they will cheer up the receiver no end.

Karen Dunbrook said...

such sweet cards for a great cause.
xx Karen

Christina said...

Hi Verna, I want to stop by and let you know I have received your cards. These cards are so adorable. Thank you so much! I will send you the 2 digis gifts tonight. May you have a lovely week. Hugs.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...