Friday, July 7, 2017

Wedding Card

We have an upcoming wedding in July so I thought I best get busy and work up a card for that happy occasion. For my birthday I was given lots of die cuts from a couple different gals and in one of them was this pretty arch with the bride and groom which is from Cheery Lynn Designs. I thought it a perfect opportunity to make use of it.


I also used a Cheery Lynn Designs die set to add my sentiment which is from Gina K. Designs Arranged With Flowers stamp set. I backed the sentiment panel up with a bit of gold glitter paper from Stampin' Up! This was placed below the bride and groom. 


And then below that I added some flowers from the Frame And Flowers set which were stamped in black and fussy cut out. In the center of them I took a glue pen and then sprinkled on some Gina K. Designs gold glitter. All of these were added to a white card panel and the last step was to add a white and gold sheer satin bow using ribbon from Gina K. Designs.

I am so happy as to how this turned out. And, I love the black and white with just a bit of gold added. I am adding this in the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Challenge and the Scrapy Land Challenge.


Well, that completes my week of crafting. I don't know if I will do much this weekend. I might just do some celebrating of birthdays for grandchildren instead and just rest and relax. I cannot believe that our youngest one is three years old. They grow up way to fast.

Thanks for the visits and all the comments as well. Have a great weekend.

God bless,
Verna


18 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely, classy wedding card!

Rosy Newlun said...

Verna, this is quite stunning! Elegant! Bodacious!!! I love your elegant style and sweet crafty friends share their goodies with you ♥ Lovely use of the dies!!!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the design.xxx

Dawn S. said...

This is gorgeous! I am sure the newlyweds will love it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful and so perfect done in the black and white, gives it such elegance mf.
xx Karen

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful card! SO elegant. This fits the Just for Fun Rubber stamps monthly challenge theme if you would like to enter. TFS!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just gorgeous. The perfect wedding card, the bride and groom will love it. The flowers add such a nice touch, and I'm always a fan of black and white. Very stunning!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful creation! So elegant.

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful and elegant - and full of love, Verna! This will be a keepsake in their album for sure - it's a wonderful card. I especially like the little pops of gold! hugs, de

Joyce Erb said...

Looks great. Isn't that a great die?

Liz said...

Fabulous card, so striking in black and white, with a touch of gold. xx

Ina G said...

Beautiful and ever so elegant Verna. Love the black & white with just a hint of gold. Awesome Wedding Card.

April said...

Verna, this is beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining the Just For Fun challenge. We hope to see you back again soon!

Donna Phelan said...

STUNNING! This card is so precious and elegant! I love the silhouette couple and those fabulous flowers. This is lovely!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty and elegant! I hope you'll enjoy the wedding! Love the little touch of glitter and the pretty flowers add some lightness to it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful wedding card, Verna!

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Verna! This pretty b/w combo is stunning with these dies. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapy Land. Hugs, Autumn

Angeliica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...