Friday, July 21, 2017

Some Fantastic News

I am so excited finally to announce that today my spot as a guest designer at The Crop Stop Blog goes live. I am happy I was given this chance but I must admit it was a bit daunting for me as I have not had a lot of experience with this sort of thing. I did enjoy doing it though and I am thankful for this new opportunity. I don't think I want a permanent job though. I mainly did it just for the fun of it. 😄


I used stamps from Stamplorations called Trendy Spring Blooms as well as a matching die set from their Cutplorations division. These sets are designed by Shery Russ.  For more details and for the supplies I used please check out the full article at The Crop Stop Blog.

This card is being entered in the Stamplorations the Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks so much and God bless,
Verna

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Virginia, Thanks so much for guest designing for the Cropstop blog today! I love the card you created and used the tutorial on a card I'm posting Monday (with a link back to your post!). Hope we'll be seeing more of your work in the Cropstop link up! Happy Crafting!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I was so happy I could be a guest designer. Thanks for the opportunity!

Rushd Lady said...

Love your wooden background on your card Verna. It looks like a really easy technique and requires NO STAMPS! Imagine that! smile!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congratulations! Your card is a beauty!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card and I love the woodgrain background with those bright, whimsical flowers. Congrats. on your guest designer spot!

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats on the guest designer gig. They are lucky to have you. I LOVE the distressed, shabby chic look of this card, it's so unique and very creative. Great colors and the wood background is perfect. Now I'm going over to look at Crop Stop!

Kathy Krug said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot. Love the layout and that fabulous background is perfect for the bold flowers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on your gig! This card is fabulous and I do think the flowers with the woodgrain bg look amazing!

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot. Your card is gorgeous!

Dawn S. said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot! I like the bright flowers against the background. Great card!

Darnell said...

Your design is fantastic, Verna, and very inspiring! Congratulations on guest designing! I know what you mean about it being daunting, but you did great!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the Guest Designer. You deserve it. And the card turned out super.

Donna Phelan said...

WHAHOO! Congratulations! This is a beautiful card! They knew exactly what they were doing when they scooped you up! Have FUN with it!

Unknown said...

beautiful flowers and not overdone...those are the kind of sympathy cards I like.
Good luck with your new computer...I'm going to be in the same boat soon as mine is dying too.
xx Karen

ดูหนัง

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...