Friday, July 28, 2017

Reminder

Just wanted to remind you that there is still time to send cards for the Cards for Little Hearts Drive which is ongoing now until August 25th. Please look at all the details first though and follow the guide lines. These cards are for the hospital staff to give to their patients to try and brighten their stay with them.

I have been busy with garden produce preserving and other things so not a lot of card making being done. However, I did stamp several images out for a mass production of Christmas cards one of these days. I know I have to get moving on those if I will make my deadline by the end of November.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you can find time to make a few cards for the kids who have congenital heart disease.

God bless,
Verna

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

thanks for the plug, Verna! You are always so ambitious in the garden. Our garden is basically over until Autumn. The tomatoes are done, too. We miss the fresh salad fixings - it's just too hot. Right now there is okra and hot peppers. xx

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...