Thursday, January 10, 2019

Daisy Dog for Little Hearts

Here is another of the series of cards made for the Cards for Little Hearts drive. For these cards I brought out an older wood mounted stamp from years back from Rubbernecker and I have no idea what the name of it is. But it is a cute puppy and one that has been a favorite of mine for years. So I felt with the proper heart elements added it would work great for cards for this cause. So I used a Papertrey Ink die set called Mix & Mat Hearts Die.


That was a die that was gifted to me and it was a perfect one to use for the kids. I used left over pieces on these cards and some I managed to add some glitter hearts by backing it behind the die. I love this die and know it will be used often. I am so grateful for the person who sent it to me. The sentiment is one I got from the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection stamp set called Crazy Talk.

Well, that will do it for me today. I hope to get another set of cards uploaded again tomorrow. And, again, if  you want to join in on the Cards for Little Hearts Drive you can see the logo along my side bar which tells you the website for getting all the information.  Please be sure to read all the details and a reminder that the drive ends January 31st so the cards have to be mailed in soon.

Take care and have a great rest of the day. Thanks for your comments too.

God bless,
Verna

11 comments:

Liz said...

These are so cute, Verna. Adorable image and I love the heart die cut. xx

Patti said...

Verna! these are so sweet!! You are a peach to do this for the children!! A true work of HEART!!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' cute!!! You have been really busy!

Joyce Erb said...

So darn cute! That is the perfect die

Leslie Miller said...

Verna, you're blowing me away with all these cards! The puppy is such a darling stamp and you made it work beautifully with the hearts. So many cards for a wonderful cause!

Carol L said...

You have outdone yourself with all these adorable cards for the little ones! Love the heart dies and cute doggie image! Congrats on your amazing contributions to a worthy cause!

Lisa said...

Love these too! That die is perfect and that sweet pup!! Adorable!

laurie said...

These are so sweet! I love that Papertrey die, I have it too..I need to get it out and start cuttin'!

Greta said...

Perfect use of that die--love these!

Dandi93 said...

More cute cards Verna, you've done an awesome job with all of these sets...

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute! Love your die-cuts and this adorable puppy! You're doing an awesome job for the card drive!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...