Tuesday, January 1, 2019

First Card of 2019

Since I was already working with a stamp from White Rose Crafts LLC I decided to enter it into their sketch challenge they have ongoing now. The information is on the White Rose Crafts LLC blog. The entry is to be added to their Facebook page gallery.


I just fell in love with this little kitty stamp when I visited their shop and had to own it. I figured it would be a perfect stamp for the Cards for Little Hearts drive which is going on now for the month of January. The stamp is called Cat With Heart. I also used some pattern papers from Gina K. Designs as well as card stock. The little heart stickers were in my stash and I have no idea where they came from.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope your first day in the new year is off to a great start.

God bless,
Verna

17 comments:

Liz said...

A really cute card, Verna, I love the little kitty. xx

Ana Radulovic said...

Happy New Year! Wishing all the best to you.
Your blog looks lovely, dear!

Following you, would you like to follow me back?
My blog

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, your kitty card is super cute, Verna! Happy 2019 to you!

Brenda in IN said...

I see why you wanted this, it is adorable. Your coloring is done so well with the shading and sweet pink ears.

Lisa Babitz said...

This is so cute. I love your layout and your adorable kitty image. Happy New Year!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This little kitten is adorable. Great coloring Verna and awesome take on the sketch too.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, Verna, how could you NOT love this kitty stamp? It's perfect for the Cards for Little Hearts drive, and your addition of the scattered hearts makes it all the more so. Beautiful coloring for a very worthy card. Good on you!

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute kitty image and wonderful pattern papers. Fun and vibrant card x.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Happy New Year,Verna! Hope you stay healthy and creative! This is too cute! Lovely layers - such a great way to use patterned paper. Thank for all your blog visits and wonderful comments. I treasure all of them. Hopefully this year will leave me a bit more time to visit all my favorite blogs more often.....

Greta said...

Such a sweet kitty image--cute card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a cute kitty! And I love the combination of papers and colors, perfect card for kids!

Carol L said...

Great use of those papers and cute kitty image! Happy New Year!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is this card with the cute kitty ☺

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little kitty is just adorable. I love the slanted panels.

Patti said...

I see your new year is off to a creative and sweet start!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Verna..... Happy New Year

Lisa said...

Oh yes this is the perfect image! Beautiful image and beautiful card! Love the layers!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...