Friday, January 11, 2019

Dog With Heart

While shopping at Wild Rose Crafts, LLC I also found this darling Wild Rose Studio stamp set called Dog With Heart. It is ever so darling as well and so with that image I made another set of cards for the Cards for Little Hearts drive ongoing now until January 31. I hope some of you will consider making cards for the cause too but be sure you read all the guidelines. We are doing heart themed cards but not Valentines. These will be given out to the children in February which is Heart Month.


The pattern paper is some older rainbow vellum which was put out years ago by Posh Impressions. I decided it had been in my drawer way too long so I took a background stamp from the Everyday Stamp Set by Precious Remembrance Shop and added all the hearts. Also the sentiment is from that stamp set.

I used the Life Changing Blending Brushes to add color besides using some Copics. And when it was all layered together and finished I ended up with a sweet card design.

Well, maybe later today I will do another post for this drive. I think that will be my last one as I need to get to other projects I have neglected this week. But I have had a great time doing these cards so I hope they will give the kids as much pleasure as I got from making them. You take care until next time.

God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Patti said...

These are so sweet Verna! I really love the rainbow paper you used and of course that darling puppy!!

Leslie Miller said...

Another cutie! Oh, I'm enjoying these cards so much! Pretty rainbow border. I truly admire you!

Carol L said...

Those colorful panels look amazing, and paired with a cute pooch, how can you lose? these will be adored!

Lisa said...

How gorgeous are those rainbow borders!! Love how you dressed up that vellum and that pup! Love him. I don't have a Wild Rose stamp yet, but I've been eyeing them up for sure... they are all so very sweet!

laurie said...

Another fun set! I love that beautiful bright rainbow paper...great idea to use for this set. That pup is so cute too!

Lisa Babitz said...

Another adorable card design!

Greta said...

Love this design & your coloring of the puppy dog is fabulous!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Swooning over your rainbow backgrounds! That little doggie will win anybody's heart!

Dandi93 said...

How cute.... love the rainbow of colors and your sweet pup

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaaw, this puppy is so cute, Verna! I love him! Your older rainbow vellum is gorgeous - I thought you made it with your inks. Very nice!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...