Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Heart Kitty

I showed you the first design I made with this stamp image of the cute Cat With a Heart in an earlier post but I wanted to share some of the other ones made with it for the Cards for Little Hearts Drive. I just think that is the cutest kitty. I got this stamp from Wild Rose Studios at Wild Rose Crafts LLC.


I first used some markers to make my kitties have some stripes on them. Then I took some blending brushes and added similar colored ink softly to the kitties. With the help of some pattern papers and some dies I got my layout made with the focal image on the top. It does not show up too well but I did do some blue ink blending around the kitty image too.

If you are interested in learning more about Cards for Little Hearts and how you can participate check the previous post where I have listed the website. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be back to share more cards for the drive. My internet is not always cooperative. LOL Thanks for visiting.

God bless,
Verna

12 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just adorable and so perfect for the cause! Love them all!

Barbara said...

Another set of amazing cards and so sweet.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun and cute little collection of cards. The kids will love them. You've given each little cat a different personality.

Donna Ellis said...

They will love these darling kitty cards, Verna - especially with the bright red heart in the middle like that! These are wonderful, and I can already see the smiles you will be bringing to many small faces. hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable and heart warming. How could you not love a sweet kitty like this. A great layout for using designer paper, but still simple. I love that!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, the kitties are so cute, Verna! You made some adorable cards and I like how you did so many colour variations in the kitties and the cardstock.

Patti said...

The stripes you created are fantastic!!

Christina said...

Awww, these kitties cards are so cute and sweet Verna! Wild Rose Studios make such adorable animals images. Thanks for the sneak peek and for sharing about the collection! I really appreciate your help with the card drive and bringing smiles to so many heart patients! May you have a lovely weekend Verna. Hugs.

Lisa said...

Yes! Sweetness!! These are perfect!

laurie said...

Your sure have made a ton of cards for this great cause! This is another adorable set that they will love!

Lisa Babitz said...

These are adorable! I really like the way you arranged the background panels, and you did a great job adding the stripes and coloring the kittens.

Greta said...

Super sweet!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...