Friday, January 11, 2019

Final Set for Cards for Little Hearts

I hope I am not boring you too much with the card sets I made for the Cards for Little Hearts drive going on now until January 31. But I had so much fun shopping for stamps that would work well and I just had to own all of the cuties I have used. And, this cutie is so darling as well. It did not have hearts with the image but I had all those negative die cut hearts from a previous card group so I grabbed some of the red ones to add to the cards as an extra accent. And, I am so happy with the way they look.


This is a stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Just a Note. Not only was it a cute bunny image but I liked the sentiments that went with it as well. Once I had them stamped I then colored them in using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Next I die cut them with an Unbranded stitched scalloped die. After placing them on the pastel card stock  bases I then added the hearts using Gina K. Designs Connect Glue.

I thought about making the bunny in pastel colors too but once I had the first one done in the light gray I decided that was so cute that I would just go with that. Why take a chance of messing it up when it looked so great, right?

I hope some of my followers will make a few cards for the cause as well. You can go see the side bar for the logo which shows the website for it. And, please read all the information there as to what to do and what not to do. 

Well the next step is to find a box to fit all of them in. I think I have one in mind. So hopefully, I can get it to the mailbox in the morning so it will get to it's destination in plenty of time.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for all the sweet comments too.

God bless,
Verna

16 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Bored? No way! These cards are a treat to see! The bunny is adorable and you have such a good reason to use it. I like the idea of keeping the bunny gray so you can use all the different pastel colors for the card base. Much easier when making multiples. Way to go, Verna!

Donna Ellis said...

Hippity Hop! Your fuzzy little writers with the darling ears could not be any sweeter, Miss Verna! Even more, your darling sentiment will cheer the children's hearts, not to mention cheering my own this morning just looking at these loving bunnies! Wonderful cards! hugs, de

Barbara said...

You are doing such a great job with these many cards. They are all so adorable and for a good cause. I like the gray bunny too.

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, Verna, you have been busy since I was last here! Everyone of these cards for Little Hearts is adorable. The sweet little kitties, puppies and bunny are the cutest. I love the elephant hugging his teddy bear most. That is so sweet.

Judy Woodland said...

Love these, Verna. Your little bunnies are colored perfectly and the pastel colors for the card bases are just beautiful. These cards just make me smile!

Carol L said...

These are just adorable! I love the cute little image and great colors to go along with each one!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So, so sweet! What a cute little image Verna, and you colored him perfectly. Great sentiment and the addition of the hearts is just right!

Lisa said...

That bunny is colored perfectly! How happy these kids will be to receive these beautiful cards you've made! I'm sure they will bring many smiles!

laurie said...

Never bored with such great card sets! they are certain to love them. That bunny is adorable!

Lisa Babitz said...

These are so cute, and I am sure the kids are going to love them!

Greta said...

Very cute! I'm impressed you've made so many cards!

Darnell said...

Verna, you are an absolute angel! I've been away from commenting so I had to do some back-pedaling to catch up with you and I'm in awe of how many super adorable cards you have made for Cards For Little Hearts! You have single-handedly brought happiness to so many little ones and that makes my heart so happy! Bless you!! Hugs, Darnell

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are so busy!!!!Too cute, these cards!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little bunny cards are just adorable. The kids will love them.

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Verna, love the gray bunny with the pastel card bases.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, these are so adorable, Verna! The bunny is precious and I LOVE the sentiment! Great set of cards for the card drive!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...