Friday, April 12, 2019

FYI Post

Just a quick note to let you know that I am still alive and that I also found out the identity of the die I asked you about.


 I finally contacted Scrapy Land and they gave me a clue to the company and by that information I was able to locate it on the web. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me too.

The storm is on it's last leg we hope. We had 12.5 inches of snow yesterday and overnight we picked up another five inches. And, in between time we had some rain. And, now this morning it is snowing again. Hopefully, by noon we will be done with it for the most part. Cleaning out the roads and yard is a hassle though as it is a really wet and heavy snow. And, since the ground was somewhat thawed out before the storm hit it causes the snow blower and plows to scrape into the dirt so easily too. But thank goodness we did not lose any electricity. So we will be fine as time goes on. I hope all others who were hit by this April blizzard fared as well too.

Take care everyone.
God bless, Verna

6 comments:

Patti said...

Oh friend! we have been hearing all these reports! Snow in April is never fun!! : ( But, as always you have such an cheerful outlook! : ) I see Jesus in you.

Warm (((Hugs)))

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad you found out and I hope the weather holds for you. News reports don't look good in the east.

laurie said...

We didn't get that much..but enough..about 7 inches. I'll be happy when it melts...looks like a good day for that too as it's nice and sunny!

Mac Mable said...

So glad you found the die maker Verna x Hope the weather improves quickly for you and stay warm and thank goodness you didn't loose the power x

Carol L said...

So glad you found out who made that pretty die! My goodness, 12 plus inches of snow in spring! Whew! Hoping for warmer weather for you folks who were caught in that spring blizzard!!

Dandi93 said...

SO glad you were able to locate the name of the die... Sure hope it is the last storm of the season.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...