Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I Need Help

I am hoping one of you can identify what kind of flower this die is and who makes it. I got it in a grab bag of goodies awhile back and there were three loose dies without packaging in it. I identified the other two but this one I could not find on the internet. Anyone know what it is and who makes it?


I have been organizing a bit and one thing I wanted to do was get names and companies for each die so if you can identify it for me I would sure appreciate it.

Sounds like we are in for a snowstorm coming in tomorrow late in the day or night. And, they said until Friday morning. Maybe 12 inches of snow. So I guess it is a good time to clean house. LOL

Have a good evening.
God bless,
Verna

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It’s a bleeding heart. Not sure if I have seen that die before.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I just reread about the snow! 12 inches!!!!!

Barbara said...

Verna, it is a bleeding heart. Don't know who makes it though.

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi Verna! It's it a Technique Tuesday die?

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Verna! We had over 6 inches of the white stuff yesterday and some light snow today. However, it's going to be mild tomorrow and Friday so I'm hoping it all melts away! I have not seen that die before - I hope you find the source!

Carol L said...

I agree, it's a bleeding heart flower, but it could even be an unbranded die, so your guess is as good as mine!

Lisa said...

Yup yup... like me... bleeding heart! So pretty! No idea who makes it... sorry...can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Mac Mable said...

Bleeding heart it is in the Uk....Hope the snow has passed??? x

laurie said...

I'm not sure Verna..nice die though! It's really snowing and blowing over here...the gusts of wind are incredible!Stay warm!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...