The card on the right was done the normal way by inserting the foiling sheets and the foil between a sheet of thin printer paper and running it through the laminator. Then I used a die to cut out a purple layer of card stock to add to the front panel of a white card base. I also used a die to cut the foiled design panel too. These were layered onto the card base and then I added the sentiment which was die cut from the same purple card stock. Since there was a thin strip of the foiled paper left I added a little inside the card.
The card on the left was made with the leftovers. I hope you can see that the pretty pattern that was left created a neat look too. So I took some sticky paper and added that layer to it. It seemed that it was sort of sticky where the design had been pulled off so I added some clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then placed that onto a white card base too. I don't know if that was necessary but I did it as a precautionary measure. I also added a die cut sentiment on the front of that card too. It got a little crinkled when I added it to the sticky paper but I think I like that textured look.
CARA-26 God Bless-Cheery Lynn Designs
Cross Stitched Frame Borders-Memory Box
Foiling Sheets-Gina K. Designs
iCraft Deco Foil
Glue Pen-Crafter's Companion
Sticky Paper-Sparkle N Sprinkle
2-Way Glue Pen
White and Purple Card Stock
I only did the one experimental sheet and I ran it through about four times and each time I turned the folded copy paper with the foiling sheet inside it a different direction and even upside down in hopes it would completely take to the design and it did. I am very pleased with the end results.
I am entering this in the Dies R Us Challenge-Anything Goes.
Well, another adventure in card making using foil. I thank you for stopping in and looking at what I did. Thanks for the lovely comments too!