Thursday, January 26, 2017

Butterfly Valentine

Another new item I got from my Tupelo Designs LLC shipment was the lovely Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies set. Wow! I am loving how these look when finished. And, I had so much fun making one butterfly that I had to add more in different color combinations. To make it a bit more like a valentine I added some fluttering hearts as well. They are from another set which is called Prayers SRHA15 and is from Simon Says Stamps/Hero Arts.


This is a one layer card. And, I found it really easy to do as I used my MISTI to align the stamps correctly. And I think I like the blue one best but all are beautiful. I am very happy with how this turned out.

I am entering this in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge for this week in which we are to use love/valentine type cards. Also I am entering it in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes. Another challenge this fits is A2Zscrapbooking Blog Challenge as I used Hero Arts products.

This will be one that will also be sent to a friend in a nursing home. I think a design like this works for any gender or age too!

Well, I might be missing in action for a while. My computer needs some attention and I only will have my iPad to work with. I have never used that to post on my blog so not sure I could get it to work. And, I imagine I would have to use the iPad to take the photos as well in order to upload them from it. If nothing else, I will have to wait until the computer is back home. I am hoping it is an easy and quick fix but one never knows.

In the meantime I wish all of you great days ahead. Thanks for stopping in.

God bless,
Verna

17 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card with great stamping. I love the clean design. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Verna, I LOVE this! Would you believe I won this stamp set a couple months ago and have not even inked it up yet! Hanging my head in shame! Love the colours you used! Your friend will be delighted with this card! Glad you're getting your computer some TLC - hopefully you won't have future troubles like I've had! The technician told me I'll be lucky to get another year out of mine but he said to just keep using it until the motherboard dies because I've already spent money on a few parts. I would not buy a Dell again - this one has been all sorts of trouble.

Macimbalo said...

Your card is beautiful! Love that set and the way you used it is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

Barbara said...

You are really rocking out those Valentine cards. This one is perfect for a male or female.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful butterflies! That looks like a fun stamp set. Love how you made them all different colors, just as they are in nature! Fun little fluttering hearts too. Good luck with the computer!

Unknown said...

FAB colors and a beautiful design! I love all of those butterflies and all of those pretty little hearts!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely layered bflies! have a great week end

Judy Woodland said...

What a fun card, those butterflies are just beautiful!!! Great colors, great design!

Unknown said...

Wow. Love this one Verna. Butterflies, of course. :) Looks beautiful

Gayatri said...

Pretty butterflies. Love all the little hearts. Great card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.

Cindy C. said...

Great job stamping those layered butterflies, sweet card!! So glad you joined in the fun at a2z.

Macimbalo said...

Woohoo, you linked up to a2z too with this beauty - love your card!

laurie said...

Your butterflies are so bright and beautiful..your card makes me happy!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a sweet card mf...makes me soooo want warmer weather and for Spring to arrive.
Have a great wk.
xx Karen

Whimsey said...

What a bright and cheery card; love the butterflies amongst all the gorgeous red hearts!

creative lady said...

Love your layering and colors! Thanks for joining a2z Scrapbooking.

foleysfriend said...

Great job lining up the butterflies - I have yet to perfect that technique; the fluttering hearts are super fun. Thanks for joining us at a2z

sue n.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...