Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Computer is back!

Well, I got the computer back and I am finding things are throwing me a learning curve with a different email program and everything else seems to be different too, so I am going to be giving my brain some exercise in the next few days and weeks. LOL But at least I think I can show you my card that was made with the Stampin' Up! Wetlands set. I purchased this set quite awhile ago as I love the images so figured it was high time to ink it up.


And forgive me for all the nonsense posts I made trying to use the iPad.  Now I know for sure that will never be an option and for me there is nothing like a computer.

The computer did not cost a lot to fix and clean it up. So maybe it will function better in the long run. Just like us, now and then they need a little check up. In fact, tomorrow that is what is happening with me. Six month checkup. Nothing serious, just to make sure all is functioning as well as can be. I wish a little cleaning up would help me go faster too! LOL

Well, take care and I am so happy with my computer again. You have a great day! And, thanks for stopping in and for all the help and encouragement when I tried to post this card before.

God bless,
Verna

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good for you, Verna! Glad you've got your computer back and that it's better than ever! Your card is beautiful!

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is a beautiful card! A delightful little scene. I have never tried to use my IPad for posting, I think I will stick to my computer too! xxx

Craftychris said...

Meant to say, thank you so much for your comments! xxx

Peanut said...

Isn't it annoying how dependant we have become on the computer?! Glad to know you're back in business! What a sweet little scene, Verna.
x Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...