Monday, October 6, 2014

Cute Halloween Verse

I immediately was taken with this cute image with the verse embedded in it from I Brake For Stamps. So I ordered the image and that was several years ago. Finally, I am using it in some of my Halloween cards for the people I send cards to. I still love it and that just proves that I have way too many stamps apparently if it takes this long to get to using them. LOL

This is the first one I did and it involved some fussy cutting of the image. It is a very clean and simple card design though. I sponged on color except for a few dots which were from my Copic orange marker. I stamped the image with Ranger Distress Black Soot Ink. After putting all the layers together I simply added a bow and some pearl bling.


Here is another way I used the image.



This time I simply stamped it on the white card stock, sponged on the color except for the dots and the ground area which were done with a Copic marker. I then added a ribbon and layered it to black and white duplex card stock. Another CAS type of card.

So thought I should show you that in between other tasks around this farmstead, I also managed to get a few cards done for my shut-ins and others I send cards too.

Hope your day is going well. Thanks for stopping by too!

God bless,
Verna

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

That is such a cute image, and I love the verse inside!! Sweet cards, both. Glad to see you can still squeeze in some crafting time. I am finding it very hard to do as well. My life is just so crazy. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Like them both. A cute one for the season.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...