Saturday, October 4, 2014

Faith

In honor of October, the Cancer Awareness Month I made a card using pink and I also added lilac to it. I am sure that for many who have breast cancer or any type of cancer that FAITH is very comforting for them and plays a big part in their recovery. So I made a card using a Bible verse that was on the Gina K. Designs Wild Flowers set illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. I think it expresses what I am trying to say best!


I used the pattern paper from Gina K. Designs Sunshiny Day paper pack. I showcased the sentiment by using the Spellbinder Opulent Ovals set. I stamped the image in Wild Lilac ink by Gina K. Designs. Card stock colors used were Wild Lilac, Bubble Gum Pink and white, all by Gina K. Designs. After adding the ribbon and putting all the layers together I added a flower to finish the card design.

I am adding this card to the Stamp TV Stamp Out Cancer #3 challenge in which we are to make a card illustrating one word. I am sure you know now that my word is FAITH. I am also going to enter this in the Mod Squad Challenge in which we are to make a card in honor of Cancer Awareness Month.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all the wonderful comments from my followers.

God bless,
Verna

7 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

So pretty, Verna. Love your color combination and use of the Opulent Oval dies. Was that a downloadable pattern paper from Gina? I don't remember the name of the paper pack. It's such a gorgeous card!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Angelica Schmidt said...

Such a gorgeous creation Verna! That sentiment is one of my favorites I have a little plague to remind me that I really can do all things thru Christ ! Have a Blessed day!

Barbara said...

Love your presentation of this beautiful and special verse. Very nice!

TWeber said...

Very pretty.... and encouraging for those who are suffering. Thanks for sharing.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a pretty card, full of encouragement. Love the fancy oval, and your use of lilac and pink. Just beautiful!!!

Lee said...

A truly encouraging and uplifting card and a cheerful design! Thanks for playing in our challenges!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...