Monday, October 9, 2017

Nordic Christmas

This is my second card made today and also the second post. I went with a very CAS design and used the gorgeous stamp from the Gina K. Designs Nordic Christmas set which is illustrated by Claire Brennan.


The Gina K. Designs inks used were Red Velvet and Christmas Pine. So you can see it is in traditional colors. I also stamped inside the card using the pretty Nordic stamp. Then I finished the card off by adding some green rhinestones. I am sure glad I have a MISTI to use for stamping as I had to repeat the stamping several times and I know I would never be able to eyeball and align it up perfectly.

Thanks for the visit and I hope you are having a great start to your week.

God bless,
Verna

11 comments:

Dawn S. said...

What a great CAS card.

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love the look of you great cas card mf..reminds me of a cozy sweater.
xx Karen

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful stamping, loving the CAS design and traditional colors!

Brenda in IN said...

I like this card so much. The contrast of red and white and that lovely stamp. Simple and elegant.

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful design!! I think I have that stamp set - I must check it out. This is getting pinned, love the clean and simple design!

Lisa said...

Now... why didn't I get this stamp when I ordered??? Probably because my cart was already full...lol! Love this CAS card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great Christmas print

MaryH said...

Love this red & white, with the Nordic theme. Love the design you've chosen, the simplicity lets that wonderful pattern take center stage. You are rocking these Christmas cards. TFS & Hugs

Inkyfingers said...

I love the Scandi look on this gorgeous card Verna and how great that it is one layered and therefore easy to post!
Hugs
Carol x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So classy, great job!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This reminds me of a warm fuzzy sweater! What a fun little Christmas card Verna.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...