Wednesday, October 4, 2017

So Much Heartache

Our nation and people are going through so much heartache of late with all the hurricanes and the senseless attacks that seem to continue to plague our nation and world. More then ever prayers are needed for our world and we trust that whatever befalls us next that the Lord will be with us. I hope that all who are affected ( which I think is our whole world) will turn to Him in this time of crisis. But also that we will put our trust in Him and know that the Lord is in charge and that whatever befalls us  He will be there to help us through it. So please keep your prayers going. If you cannot physically help or send money at least you can be uplifting them with your prayers.

God bless,
Verna

4 comments:

laurie said...

Well said Verna!

Joyce Erb said...

Totally agree. Our country needs to stop taking God out of things. God had made this country great.

Macimbalo said...

Right on, Verna!

MaryH said...

Agree with this so much. Sadly our country has seemed to want to remove "God" from everything in public life, and has forgotten how our country became the great and wonderful place where people wanted to live. My prayer is that all this mayhem and evil will make people aware that we need to return 'to our roots' as it were, and remember that we are a country founded on the Belief in Our Lord. It doesn't have to be just Christian (although I am one), but recognition that Love is always better than Hate and evil. I don't understand what makes people do these horrible wicked things. Have a good weekend.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...