Sunday, October 29, 2017

Snowflake Kisses

Apparently since we got our first snow of the 2017 season I am doing quite a few snowy scenes or snowy designs. But that is okay. This is a simple one that I just love. I hope you do too!


Supplies used:
Cuttlebug folder from Winter Collection
Snowflakes Dies from Fri-Dies from CAS-UAL Fridays
Sentiment from Penny Black Yuletide Wishes
Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die from Blueprints 29
Crafter's Companion Tape Runner
Blue Rhinestones (unknown)
Card stock from Gina K. Designs
Silver halographic paper unknown
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen for adding dies

I am entering this in the October Crop Stop  Blog Challenge #33 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

This went together so quickly that I might do some more if I can find more of the silver paper for the snowflakes. Thanks for coming by to see my lastest snowy creation.

God bless,
Verna

I

16 comments:

Darnell said...

All your snowy cards have been fantastic, Verna! I love this one, too, with the bejeweled snowflake kisses!! Hugs, Darnell

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh my - I LOVE your card design and the snowflakes! I hope you enter this into tons of challenges and submit to cardmaker sites. You would win for sure!

Barbara said...

All of these elements, the embossing folder and the silver snowflakes and the colors make for a fantastic card. The jewels in the center and the sentiment make it marvelous. Yes, do more!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful! Those are the kind I like - ones that make it look that you spent hours making but didn't - LOL. That is a fun saying too! The snowflakes are gorgeous!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely CAS design! The shiny snowflakes add so much impact. We haven’t had any hint of snow yet!

Brenda in IN said...

Sometimes simple makes the most impact and this is one of those times. Very pretty and great sparkle with the silver paper and bright gems.

Donna Ellis said...

So sparkly pretty! Verna, you are so prolific with your gorgeous creations. I imagine with a smile how much your brighten your friends' and family's lives with your loving thoughtfulness. This is exquisite! hugs, de

Kathy Krug said...

This is so pretty, Verna. I love the gems you used on the snowflakes and the sentiment really pops in the blue, Just beautiful

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card. Your snowflake die cuts are so delicate and pretty, and I love the embossed background. Just perfect! Great inspiration here.

Ina G said...

Wow I love those delicate snowflakes Verna. Simply stunning card. Those blue rhinestones are perfect.

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo, another beautiful snow card! I love those silver snowflakes, they add just the right touch to your card!
So happy you joined the Cropstop link up, it's always a pleasure to have you play along!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Verna! It's so pretty and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the sentiment too. that card would be a gift to whom ever receives it.

Lisa said...

You are rocking these winters cards! Love the snowflakes in holographic paper! Awesome!

Donna Phelan said...

hahaha LOVE that sentiment! Very pretty!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card mf.
xx Karen

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...