Sunday, October 29, 2017

Snowman Christmas

This card used a lot of different stamp sets but that just goes to show that one can borrow various images and mix and match them still to make a great looking design. I was inspired by a charity solicitation envelope that came in the mail recently. So I did my own version of that idea.


Stamp Products used are:
Crafter's Companion:
Sheena Douglas Groovin' 60's Hattie stamp set
Sheena Douglas Wishes of the Season
Crafter's Companion Glue Runner

Heartfelt Creations Products:
Snow Kissed Spruce Stamp Set
Frolicking Frosty Stamp set
Frolicking Frosty Spruce Die Set

Other Products:
Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Border Die
Gina K. Designs Card Stock and Inks
Scrapbook Adhesives Dots (for snowman)

This card is being entered into the October Crop Stop  Blog Challenge #33.

Thanks for the visit and for the wonderful comments you always leave. Have a good week.

God Bless,
Verna

9 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card with all those snowflakes and pretty blue colors! Love the cross-stitched sentiment panel too!

Barbara said...

Isn't this snowman a cutie. Standing in the snowy blizzard, waving his had and smiling. So cute.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That snowman is so cute and frosty in blue! I like the x stitched dies too. Great card!

Donna Ellis said...

How precious! Some great inspiration for sure, and a blizzard of a beautiful background, too! hugs, de

Ina G said...

What a happy little snowman Verna. Love your background. Looks fabulous. Another lovely Christmas Card.

Esther Asbury said...

I love blue and white for winter scenes, and yours is so happy and fun! Love the wavy pattern mixed into the snowflakes! So cute!
Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop...I love seeing your work appear in the gallery!

Unknown said...

So cute, love the colors, The blue echoes the cold of the snow.

Lisa said...

Adorable!! Love that cutie pie snowman and beautiful background!

Donna Phelan said...

He is CUTE! Loving the blizzard background! (that's how I like my snow, on a card! lol)

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...