Monday, October 30, 2017

Frosted Pines

This is my second post of the day. And again I used some NBUS images from Serendipity. I just love these stamps and together I think they make a wonderful card front.


Now these images could be done in any color but since I already had my blue inks from Gina K. Designs out I went with the blue and matched it to some blue card stock of Gina's as well. The panels were die cut with a Memory Box Cross Stitched Border die. And, I used my Crafter's Companion glue tape runner to adhered them all together. This card went together really fast so it would be a good one for using when you needed a lot of cards in a hurry.

I love the image of the pines and also the sentiment. The Serendipity image and sentiment are two separate stamps. The trees image is called Midnight Clear and the sentiment is called As The Frosted Pines.

I am also adding this to the October Crop Stop Blog Challenge. The challenge is trying to get 100 entries if at all possible so please link up your projects which use some of the products Crop Stop sells. If the 100 goal is reached she will give out two prizes.

Well, my crafting for today is done. I might take a break from card making and concentrate more on baking as we finally got a date for the church bake sale. I try to support that as much as I can as it is a big fund raiser so that we can use the money for outreach projects and other expenses.

Have a great evening and thanks for visiting.

God bless,
Verna

18 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Verna. I love the scene and the verse and the colours are so striking. xx

Esther Asbury said...

I love your beautiful pine die cut and that wonderful sentiment! Such a beautiful card!
So happy you linked this up to Cropstop -- Happy Baking!!

Dawn S. said...

I love the sentiment and your card is so pretty!

Brenda in IN said...

Another pretty card and I agree that sentiments like this one make a statement on the front of the card. The trees pop against the blue sky.

Barbara said...

Love the sentiment and it goes with the frosted pines so very well. Yes, a great one to masa produce.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh boy, I can only imagine the goodies at that church bake sale. I am drooling already. Your card is amazing, I love that you have used only the blue with the white. This is simply beautiful!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Simply gorgeous! The blue and white really packs a punch and that sentiment is truly beautiful.

Kathy Krug said...

Great stamp and sentiment. love it done in the blue. have a fun time baking for the sale.

scrappymo! said...

This winter forest scene is beautiful. IT is very effective in the blue.

I love that sentiment stamp...such a great verse!

Carol L said...

This is a beauty in blue, and I just love those cross-stitched edges! Lovely scene!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty with the blue and white

Cheryl Wright said...

Gorgeous card! Love the blue you've used. It gives an eerie feeling to the scene.

Lisa said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Absolutely love this so much. Beautiful color choice for the blue.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh WOW! Those trees are amazing....I thought it was a die cut at first. This is so serene, so beautiful!

MaryH said...

Beautiful snowy scene, quite serene too. I always love the blue & white combo, and of course, love the xstitching on the mats. That's such a pretty sentiment to go with this particular scene as well. TFS & Hugs

laurie said...

This is just SO beautiful! I love the colors,and that sentiment...it is awesome!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...and in my fave colours....
xx Karen

Ina G said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Verna.Those trees look beautiful as if they are covered in snow. Love the sentiment.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...